Viewing Item Accounting Entries - 20b
Purpose: ctcLink Receivables enables you to view detailed information on accounting entries for each activity against an item.
Audience: Accounts Receivable Staff.
Viewing Item Accounting Entries
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Customer Accounts > Item Information > View/Update Item Details
Please note that not all search steps are mandatory. As long as the Business Unit and one other field is chosen, you can initiate your search. However, the more information you have, the better your search results will be.
- Click in the Business Unit field. Select your Business Unit from the drop down menu.
- Click in the Customer ID field. Enter the desired information into the Customer ID field.
- Click in the Item ID field. Enter the desired information into the Item ID field.
- Click the Search button.
- Use the Detail 1 page to:
- Change discount, payment, and draft options for an item.
- Put an item in dispute or collections.
- Mark an item as a deduction.
- Assign item owners.
- Set the revaluation flag and make an item available for accounts receivable and accounts payable netting.
- Click the Item Accounting Entries tab.
Use the Item Accounting Entries page to view the accounting entries for each item activity.
The Item Activity scroll area displays all of the accounting entries for each activity for the item.
The Entry Type field identifies the type of activity.
The Accounting Lines grid displays the ChartField values for each line.
Use the Accounting Information tab to view item accounting entry information.
- Click the Line Information tab.
Use the Line Information tab to view brief descriptions about the item accounting entries.
- Click the Document tab.
Use the Document tab to view document sequencing information.
- Click the Journal Reference Information tab.
Use the Journal Reference Information tab to view item accounting entry information.
You have successfully viewed detailed information on accounting entries for each activity against an item.
End of Procedure.