Viewing Items in Other Groups - 20b
Purpose: To view items in other groups at the business unit level using ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Receivables Staff.
Use inquiry pages to look up customer balances and summaries of other receivable activity at the business unit level. ctcLink enables you to view a one-line summary of each item-related activity. You can also view items in different groups.
Viewing Items in Other Groups
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Receivables Update > Posting Results Payments > Payment Group-All Items
- Select the Deposit Unit field and select appropriate Deposit Unit.
- Select the Deposit ID field and enter the desired information into the Deposit ID field.
- Select the Payment ID field and enter the desired information into the Payment ID field.
- Select the Search button.
You are taken to the Payment Control screen to review the group payment information.
- You can review details of this group by selecting each of the tabs (Payment 1, Payment 2, and Payment 3).
- Select the Return to Search page or Next in List button once you have reviewed this information and wish to create a new search.
You have successfully viewed items in other groups.
End of Procedure.