Researching a Group of Items - 20b
Purpose: Research a group of items using ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Receivable staff.
Researching receivables is the process of gathering detailed information about an account and/or items. During customer analysis, questionable accounts and/or items may be found. In order to resolve these questions, you must research detailed information.
In business, there are single documents that can have multiple items attached to them. For example, one check can pay many invoices, one purchase order can be attached to several bills of lading and invoices, or one sales order can have multiple shipments and invoices. You may need to research groups of items that relate to one another.
Researching a Group of Items
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Customer Accounts > Item Information > Item Activity From a Group
You have navigated to the Item Activity From a Group page.
- Select the Group Unit field. Enter the desired information.
- Select the Group ID field. Enter the desired information.
- Select the Business Unit field. Enter the desired information.
- Select the Search button.
Use the Item Activity From A Group page to view the activity for all items in a selected group
- Use the Display Customer Switch field to specify whether you want to view the Customer Name or the Customer ID.
- Use the Display Amount Switch field to select the amount that you want to view, Base or Entry.
- Select the Return to Search to enter the next Group of Items you wish to view.
You have successfully researched a group of items.
End of Procedure.