Entering Detail Reference Information - 20e
Purpose: Use ctcLink to enter detail reference information.
Audience: Accounts Receivable staff.
ctcLink enables you to enter detail reference information for open items and specify the payment amount and some of the available entry types for processing these open items.
Entering Detail Reference Information
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Payments > Online Payments > Regular Deposit
The navigation will take you to the Regular Deposit page to enter your search criteria.
- Select a Deposit Unit.
- Enter your Deposit ID.
- Select the Search button.
Use the Totals page to enter information and control totals for a new deposit, or delete a deposit.
The Totals page is unavailable if the deposit has been reconciled with a bank statement.
- Select the Payments tab.
Use the Payments page to enter payments and list customer IDs or payment references.
- Select the Detail References link to open the Detail Reference Information page.
Use the Detail Reference Information page to:
- create deductions,
- pay or write off all or part of an item,
- or create on-account or prepayments.
This page is like a worksheet and enables you to list the items to which you can apply payments and enter the appropriate entry types. Options are:
- Use the Item ID field to enter an invoice or sequence number.
- Use the Unit ID field to enter the desired information.
- Use the Customer field to enter the desired information.
- Select the Get Pay Amounts field. Enter the desired information into the Pay Amt field.
- Select the Type field to enter the desired information.
- Select the OK button.
- Select the Save button.
You have successfully entered detail reference information for an open item.
End of Procedure.