Using Worksheet Actions - 20e
Purpose: Utilize worksheet actions to apply payments using ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Receivable staff.
Applying payments is a process of matching payments received from customers with open items. You can apply payments using payment worksheets, express deposit, and the Payment Predictor.
Use the worksheet action procedure to apply payments to an item on a payment worksheet and also to select posting action for this payment.
Using Worksheet Actions
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Payments > Apply Payments > Finalize Worksheet
You are now on the Finalize Payment Worksheet.
- Select the Deposit Unit field. Enter the desired information into the Deposit Unit field.
- Select the Deposit ID field. Enter the desired information into the Deposit ID field.
- Select the Payment Sequence field. Enter the desired information into the Payment Sequence field.
- Select the Search button.
Use the Payment Worksheet Action page to delete a worksheet or a payment group and to select the posting option for the payment.
- Select the Action list under the Posting Action section. Enter the desired information into the Action field. Available choices:
- Batch Priority
- Batch Standard
- Do Not Post
- Post Now
- Post Now to GL
- Select the OK button.
The system saves your work after you select the OK button on the Payment Worksheet Action page.
You have successfully applied payment on the payment worksheet and selected an appropriate posting option.
End of Procedure.