Maintaining Customer Conversations - 20b
Purpose: Manage customer conversations using ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts receivable staff.
Many conversations take place between you and your customer contacts. You may want to note conversations about a specific issue, summarize general conversations for future reference, or add information to a recent conversation.
ctcLink enables you to record customer conversations for future review.
Maintaining Customer Conversations
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Customer Interactions > Conversations > View/Update Conversations
You are now on the View/Update Conversations page. Your business unit may auto-populate, in which case you can skip step 1.
- Click in the Business Unit field. Enter the desired information into the Business Unit field.
- Click in the Cust ID field. Enter the desired information into the Cust ID field.
- Click the Search button.
Review your search results for the Cust ID and select the description you want to view/update.
Use the Conversations page to review and update conversation information for the SetIDs and customers that you select.
Use the Status list to select/review the status of your customer's conversation.
Use the Action field to specify/review an action that you will perform in relation to a customer.
- Click in the Action field. Enter the desired information into the Action field.
Use the Keyword1 field to specify the keyword to categorize conversations for easier retrieval in ctcLink Receivables.
- Click in the Keyword1 field. Enter the desired information into the Keyword1 field.
- Click the References tab.
Use the References page to link a conversation to a reference.
- Click in the Qualifier field. In this example, you will reference the item number. Enter the desired information into the Qualifier field.
The Reference ID field appears.
- Click in the Reference ID field. Enter the desired information into the Reference ID field.
- Click the Save button.
You have successfully reviewed and updated conversation information for your customer.
End of procedure.