Viewing Billings by Origin - 20b
Purpose: To view billings by origin using ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Receivable staff.
You can reconcile your database with information from your billing system. This procedure displays the pending groups that are received from a billing origin on a certain day or within a range of dates.
You can view billings by the source of a transaction as soon as the items are entered into ctcLink. This source of transaction can be online or external.
Viewing Billings by Origin
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Pending Items > Review Items > Billings by Origin
You are now on the Billlings by Origin Page.
- Select the Origin ID field and select desired information.
- Select the From Date field and enter desired date.
- Select the Control field and enter desired information.
- Select the Search button.
Use the Billings by Origin page to:
- Reconcile your database with information from your billing system.
- Display the pending groups that are received from a billing origin on a certain day or within a range of dates.
Notice that this page displays the totals of amounts entered and controls.
It also displays the remaining balance of the differences between control and entered amounts and unposted amounts in item groups according to origin ID and business unit.
You have successfully viewed billings by origin.
End of Procedure.