Viewing Billings by Business Unit - 20b
Purpose: To view billings by business unit using ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Receivable staff.
You can review the pending groups billing total from ctcLink Billing by business unit. You can view the total control and entered amounts of items for any selected time period. If you choose to designate a control currency, only those items that use the control currency are summarized.
Viewing Billings by Business Unit
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Pending Items > Review Items > Billings by Unit
Welcome to the Billings by Unit page. You may not have to use all of the following steps to initiate your search.
- Select the Unit field and enter the desired information.
- Select the From Date field and enter the desired information.
- Select the To Date field and enter the desired information.
- Select the Control field. Enter the desired information into the Control field.
- Select the Search button.
Use the Billings By Unit page to view the pending groups from ctcLink Billing that are received into a business unit.
This page displays the total control and entered amounts of items for a designated business unit and control currency.
You have successfully viewed the billings for a designated business unit.
End of Procedure.