Running GL Load 03
Note: Running a Gl Load is not the normal process. Normally, a Single Action will include the GL load. This process is used in situations where the Single Action run was interrupted; or a bill hit the Staged Accounting Error screen and has been corrected (thus the GL load needs to be run again.)
Navigation: Main Menu > Billing > General Invoices > Non-consolidated > Pre-Load Process
- Create a new Run Control or use already created run control.
- If Run Control is already created, click Search and click on appropriate Run Control.
- Enter the appropriate Business Unit.
- Click Invoice ID (or whichever range selection is appropriate).
- If applicable, enter the invoice number to the right, under "From Invoice" and "To Invoice".
- Click Save.
- Click Run.
- Click Billing Pre-Load Process.
- Click OK.