Unposting Transfer Groups - 20b
Purpose: To unpost a transfer group using ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Receivable staff.
Unposting Transfer Groups
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Receivables Update > Unpost Groups > Transfer Group
After navigating to the Transfer Group search page you can enter as much search criteria as you need. Not all fields are mandatory. The Group Unit is a mandatory field.
- Select the Group Unit field and enter the desired information.
- Select the Search button.
- Select the applicable transaction record from the list of search results.
- Select the Options tab.
Use the Options page to specify a reason for unposting a group or to change the accounting date.
- Enter the desired value into the Unpost Reason field.
If needed, check the Edit Accounting Date field and enter an applicable Accounting Date value.
This is useful in cases where the accounting date of the original transaction is in a closed accounting period.
- Select the Save button.
- Select the Action tab.
- Select the Posting Action value of Batch Standard.
- Select the OK button.
You have successfully created an unpost transaction for a transfer group and set the transaction to post. The transaction will post with a subsequent run of the Receivables Update process.
End of Procedure.