Viewing Posting Results (Single Pending Items) - 20b
Purpose: To view posting results for single pending items.
Audience: Accounts Receivable staff.
Viewing Posting Results (Single Pending Items)
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Receivables Update > Posting Results-Pending Items > Single Item w/Detail
Begin by navigating to the Single Item w/ Detail page.
- Enter the desired information into the Search Criteria fields. Business Unit and Group Unit fields are mandatory. You will need to enter one additional field for an effective search.
- Select the Search button.
Use the Group Control page to review the control totals and group status for the group.
- Select the Pending Item 1 tab.
Use the Pending 1 page to view item information including amounts, entry type and reason, payment terms, and discount data.
- Select the Pending Item 2 tab.
Use the Pending Item 2 page to view additional item information including sales person, credit analyst, collector, location payment method, bank code and bank account.
- Select the Pending Item 3 tab.
Use the Pending Item 3 page to view additional item information including consolidated invoice information and user-defined fields.
- Select the Accounting Entries tab.
Use the Accounting Entries page to view accounting information including accounting entries status, ChartField string values as well as journal date and journal ID.
You have successfully viewed posting results for a pending item group.
End of Procedure.