Viewing Refund Status - 20b
Purpose: To view refund status using ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Receivables staff.
ctcLink enables you to easily review the refund status of applicable transactions by entering as little information as the business unit and voucher ID. This QRG allows AR staff to view the status of the refund disbursement from within AR.
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Receivables Maintenance > Refunds > Refund Status
Select applicable search criteria and select Search to see a list of values.
- Enter desired information into Business Unit.
- Enter desired information into Voucher ID.
- If the search criteria only results in one transaction, then the system opens the Refund Status page.
- If the search criteria results in more than one transaction, then the system displays a list of search results.
- Select the applicable transaction from the list of search results.
The system opens the Refund Status page.
Review the AP refund disbursement status on the Refund Status page.
The prior Request Refund Item process loads the AR refund transaction into the AP voucher staging tables. The AP Voucher Build process validates the data in the staging tables and then creates the respective AP voucher.
You have successfully viewed Refund Status.
End of Procedure.