Managing Accounts Using a Maintenance Worksheet - 20b
Purpose: To manage accounts by using the ctcLink maintenance worksheet.
Audience: Accounts Receivable staff.
A maintenance worksheet is a workspace for offsetting items, write-offs, or adjustments to manage posted items.
Maintenance worksheets are used to:
- Refund an item with a credit balance.
- Create a new refund item for a credit remaining from maintenance tasks.
Consider this scenario: Two items were created on the same day, the goods for these items were shipped late and delivery was refused. Credit memos for these two items were created, but these memos were not applied to items.
In this topic, you will create a maintenance worksheet.
Managing Accounts Using a Maintenance Worksheet
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Receivables Maintenance > Maintenance Worksheet > Create Worksheet
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Select the Worksheet Business Unit field and enter the desired information.
- Select the Add button.
Use the Worksheet Selection page to specify customer and item information that should appear on the worksheet.
ctcLink uses criteria information to retrieve all items matching the selection criteria when the worksheet is built.
You can specify:
- customer criteria,
- reference criteria,
- or a combination of customer and reference criteria.
You can select a range of item IDs and a single customer ID as your search criteria.
You can also select all items for a customer without narrowing your search to the selected item IDs.
- Select the Customer ID field and enter the desired information.
- Select the Build button.
Use the Worksheet Application page to:
- offset items,
- refund a credit,
- create write-offs,
- or make adjustments to posted items.
The default order displayed in the worksheet is by Item ID.
- Select the Absolute Value Sort button to sort the worksheet by the absolute value of the item balance, in descending order.
- Select the Save button.
You have successfully created a maintenance worksheet.
End of Procedure.