Create an Express Bill - 22c
Purpose: Use this documentasa referencefor creating a one-time bill in ctcLink.
Audience: Billing/AR Specialists
This guide will walk you through creating a one-time bill. For additional details about what information your school requires, please refer to local business process policy and documentation.
Creating a one-time bill
Navigation: Main Menu > Billing > Maintain Bills > Express Billing
- On the Express Bill Entry page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Billing General page, select:
- An appropriate Bill Type
- Billing as the Bill Source
- A Customer
- In the Bill Lines section, add one or more Bill Lines:
- Enter ID in the Table field.
- Select a Charge Code by using the Lookup button next to the Identifier field.
- Enter a Quantity.
- Enter a Unit Price.
- Once data is entered, return to the top of the screen and click on the Calculate Taxes icon.
The Calculate Taxes icon provides the ability to calculate taxes from the Invoice page without having to navigate to the summary page. You can use the Calculate Taxes icon on the Standard Billing - Header page to display the Bill Summary Info page, with the tax information. The Calculate Taxes icon is not available for invoices that have a status of Invoiced or Final.
- Bill Summary Information will pop up. Review information and select OK when finished.
- Return to the top of the screen and change the Bill Status to Ready (RDY).
- Select Save.