Creating a One-Time Bill - 22c
Purpose: Use this documentasa referencefor creating a one-time bill in ctcLink.
Audience: Billing/AR Specialists
This guide will walk you through creating a one-time bill. For additional details about what information your school requires, please refer to local business process policy and documentation.
Creating a one-time bill
Navigation: Main Menu > Billing > Maintain Bills > Express Billing
- On the Express Bill Entry page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Billing General page, select:
- An appropriate Bill Type
- Billing as the Bill Source
- A Customer
- In the Bill Lines section, add one or more Bill Lines:
- Enter ID in the Table field.
- Select a Charge Code by using the Lookup button next to the Identifier field.
- Enter a Quantity.
- Enter a Unit Price.
- Once data is entered, return to the top of the screen and click on the Calculate Taxes icon.
- Bill Summary Information will pop up. Review information and select OK when finished.
- Return to the top of the screen and change theBill Statusto Ready (RDY).
- Select Save.