Finalize Bills via Single Action Invoice
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for finalizing bills via single action invoice in ctcLink.
Audience: Billing/AR Specialists
This guide will walk you through finalizing bills. For additional details about what information your school requires, please refer to local business process policy and documentation.
Finalizing a Bill via Single Action Invoice
Navigation: Main Menu > Billing > Generate invoices > Non-consolidated > Single Action Invoice
- On the Single Action Invoice page, select an existing (or create a new) Run Control ID.
- Select Batch Standard in the Posting Action section.
- Select an appropriate Range Selection and provide the definition values for that range.
- Click the Bills to be Processed icon to review bills in your selected range with a status of Ready (RDY).
- When the appropriate bills have been selected, click the Return button.
- Click Run.
- Check the Single Action w/ Comm Cntl process.
- Select Web under Type.
- Select PDF under Format.
- Click OK.
- Click the Process Monitor link.
- When the process is complete (expect this multi-process to take a while), click the Go back to Single Action Invoice link.
- Click the Report Manager link.
- Select the Administration tab.
- Review the job output including:
- Pre Process Finalization
- Invoice Extract
- Load GL Interface
- Load AR Pending Items (note the Group ID)
- Generate AP Vouchers
- Invoice Bursting Program (for individual invoices)
- BI_PRNXPNO1 – BI_PRNXPNO1.pdf (for bundled invoices)
- If there are errors go to Main Menu Billing Review Processing Results Review Invoice Errors.For customers configured to receive invoices via email, navigate to: Main Menu Billing Generate Invoices Utilities eBill Payment Utilities Non-Consolidated Request Email Notification, to run the job.