Reprinting an Invoice 22
Purpose: Use this document to reprint an invoice within ctcLink.
Navigation: Billing > Locate Bills > Bills Invoiced
NOTE: If you have the invoice number, you can begin with step 5.
- In the Bill To field, you can search by Customer or Contract. (Example below is using the search criteria of Contract).
- Enter appropriate values in any of the fields in the top portion of the page.
- Select the Search button.
- Write down or copy the invoice number.
- Navigate to the following menu path: Billing > Generate Invoices > Reprint Invoices
- Enter a Run Control ID.
- Go to Print Options tab.
- Return to Reprint Invoices tab.
- Select the Run button.
- Run and Select the Process BIP J65 and also verify that the type and format are set as shown below.
- Select OK.
- Set as shown below-select OK.
- Navigate to the Process Monitor: Peopletools > Process Scheduler > Process Monitor - the Process List page is displayed.
- Return to the Reprint Invoices page via the hyperlink.
- Select the Report Manager hyperlink.
The Reporting Manager page is displayed.
- Select the Administration tab.
- Select the BIXCLSUM-BIXCLSUM.pdf description hyperlink to view or print the invoice.
Example of Invoice: