Reviewing Bank Statement Files - 16j
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing bank statement files in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
The Review Bank Statement Files page enables you to review the staging status of imported bank statement files. You can see if the system successfully loads a file. If a file does not successfully load, use the View Bank Statement File Log page to determine exactly where the system encounters a file loading error.
Navigation: Main Menu > Banking > Bank Statements > Review Bank Statement Files
Reviewing Bank Statement Files
- On the Review Bank Statement Files page, enter search parameters:
- Enter or select the bank ID of the bank whose statement files you wish to review in the Bank ID field.
- Enter the file name in the File Name field or leave the ‘%’ to return all files.
- Use the File Status drop-down button to select the file status. Choose from the following options:
- Blank: Returns all files.
- Error: Appears if the file is not successfully loaded. A red square also appears next to the file name. You must correct the error, then reimport the file.
- Formatting: Appears if the system is still transforming the file to a ctcLink-readable format.
- Reading: Appears if the system is still reading the file data before loading the data to the staging tables.
- Staged: Appears if the system has loaded the transformed data to the staging tables. A green circle also appears next to the file name.
- Warning: Appears if the file is loaded with errors. A yellow inverted triangle also appears next to the file name.
- Click the Search button.
- Use the Bank Statement Files results section to review the following file results:
- Click the View File button to review bank statement file transmittal information.
- Click the View Event Log button to view detail log information for a bank statement file.