Entering Internal Bank Balances - 16j
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering internal bank balances in ctcLink
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
Navigation: Main Menu > Banking > Bank Statements > Enter Internal Bank Balances
Entering Internal Bank Balances
- Enter search criteria on the Find an Existing Value tab:
- Leave the Set ID field as WACTC.
- Enter or select the appropriate bank code in the Bank Code field.
- Enter or select the appropriate bank account number in the Bank Account field.
- Click the Search button.
- Use the Balance Information tab to enter the following bank balance information:
- Enter the dates for the bank statement, as well as the opening and closing balances.
Float– Click to access the Bank Balance – Float Entry page and enter float information.
- Float Dt (float date) – Enter the date that funds become available.
- Available Balance – Enter the amount of funds that are available on the float date.
- Click the Load Information tab.
- Use the Load Information tab to view system updates (User ID and date timestamp of last updates).