Using Bank Statement Manager - 16j
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using the Bank Statement Manager in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
The Bank Statement Manager displays external bank statement information that you import or that you enter manually on the Bank Statement Entry page.
Note: You cannot view internal bank balance information on this page.
Navigation: Main Menu > Banking > Bank Statements> Bank Statement Manager
Using Bank Statement Manager
- On the Find an Existing Value tab:
- Leave the Set ID field as WACTC.
- Enter or select the appropriate bank code in the Bank Code field.
- Enter or select the appropriate bank account number in the Bank Account field.
- Click the Search button.
- Enter of select the date for the statement whose transactions you want to view in the Select a Statement Date field.
- Click Expanded Addenda button to access the Bank Addenda Details page.