Using the Reconciliation Manager - 16j
Purpose: Use this document as a reference using the Reconciliation Manager to review bank reconciliation information in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
Use the Reconciliation Manager page to perform automatic, semi-manual, or manual reconciliation of statements from a single bank.
Navigation: Main Menu > Banking > Reconcile Statements > Reconciliation Manager
Using the Reconciliation Manager
- On the Reconciliation Manager page, if you wish to add a new bank account, click the Add a Bank to My List link.
- Enter the bank account search parameters.
- Enter or select the SetID in the SetID field – This should always be ‘WACTC’.
- Enter or select your bank ID number in the External Bank ID field – This is your bank id number (not your account number).
- Click the Search button.
Note: A list of accounts matching the search criteria will be displayed in the Bank Accounts section.
- Make selections and update.
- Place a check mark in the Select column for those accounts that you want to add to the My Accounts page.
- Click the Update button.
- Use the My Accounts page to view the following bank account information:
- Use the Show Statements for drop-down button to select Current Month, Last Month, or Today. The page refreshes with the specified information.
- Click the Add/Update Accounts button to add more accounts or update current bank account information.
- On the right side of the grid, you can verify whether reconciliation has been set up for a particular account on the External Account - Account Reconciliation page and see what type of reconciliation is in place:
- Manual reconciliation
- Semi-manual reconciliation
- Automatic reconciliationClick the Reconciliation Type link to perform reconciliation for the specific bank account.