Creating Bank Account Transfers - 16d
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating a bank account transfer to transfer information between bank accounts in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, Cash/Treasury Manager
Navigation: Main Menu> Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > Bank Account Transfer
Creating Bank Account Transfers
- Enter existing search criteria or click the Add a New Value tab on the Bank Account Transfer page to add a new value.
- If it did not’t already default, enter, or select the business unit in the Business Unit field.
- Use the Transfer Type drop-down button to select ‘External Transfer’ or ‘Internal Transfer’ type.
- Select the Add button.
- Enter a short description in the Description field. If you use a template, this description will be prefilled for you.
- Create external bank account transfers from a template or on an ad hoc basis;
- Select a Transfer Template ID to automatically populate the external bank account transfer with information.
- Leave the Transfer Template ID field blank to create an ad hoc bank account transfer.
- In Transfer from Account, select the Bank Code and Bank Account.
- Enter the desired information into the Amount.
- In Transfer to Account, select the Bank Code and Bank Account.
- Verify/Modify Payment Method, Layout and Trans Date.
- Select Save to save the Transfer.
- Note that the system populates the Instructions field automatically when you save.