Selecting Settlements - 16d
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for selecting settlements in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
Navigation: Main Menu > Cash Management > Settlements > Select Settlements
- Use the Select Settlement page to enter Settlement Search Criteria. Enter the search criteria for payments.
- Click the Search button to display a list of payments.
- Use the Payments – (All) section to perform the following:
- Select a payment by selecting the check box to the left of the payments information line.
- Click the Select Payments button to process. After you select a payment, the system changes the Status field to Pending (pending approval).
- Click the Deny Payments button to deny settlements for payment. After you deny a payment, the system changes the Status field to Denied.
Note: You cannot deny a payment once the automated accounting process is run for the settlement.
- Click the Edit Bank Account button to change the settlement bank account.