Reviewing Payment Files - 16d
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing payment files in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Gateway > Review Payments > Payment Files
Click the Review Payment Files link on the Payment Dispatch page.
Reviewing Payment Files
- On the Payment Files page, use the Search Files section to enter search criteria to locate the appropriate payment files.
- If it didn’t default, enter or select the business unit in the Bank SetID field.
- Enter or select the bank in the Bank Code field.
- Enter or select the appropriate date in the From Date field. This date could be the beginning date in a range of dates.
- Enter or select the appropriate date in the To Date field. This date could be the ending date in a range of dates.
- Click the Search button.
- The Payments Files section can be used to perform the following activities:
- Click the File ID link to drill-down to the detail.
- The Recreate File button appears only if the payment has an error status. After making the corrections, click the Recreate File button to recreate the selected payment file.
- Click the Cancel File button to cancel a selected payment file and reset its payments. This conditional field appears only if the payment has an error status.
- Click the View Event Log button to access the Payment File Events page and view summary event log information. Click the View File button to access the Payment File Data page, and view payment file data that are transmitted to the bank. The system encrypts stored payment file data.