Processing Accounting Integration - 16i
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for processing accounting integration in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
Utilize the Accounting Integration process to transfer transactions from Cash Management to the General Ledger System.
This is a system process and is normally scheduled to run on a regular (daily) basis, but can be run manually for an urgent need.
Navigation: Main Menu > Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Process Accounting Integration
Processing Accounting Integration
- Enter an existing Run Control ID or click the Add a New Value tab on the Processing Accounting Integration page to add a new value.
- Enter a meaningful Run Control ID for the Subsystem Journals in the Run Control ID field.
Note:A Run Control ID is an identifier that, when paired with your User ID, uniquely identifies the process that you are running. The Run Control ID defines parameters that are used when a process is run. These parameters ensure that when a process runs in the background, the system does not prompt you for additional values.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Run button.
- Use the Process Scheduler Request page to enter or update parameters, such as server name and process output format.
- Use the Server Name drop-down button to select the appropriate processing server for the request.
- Click the OK button.
Note: A Process Instance number appears. This number helps you identify the process you have run when you check its status.
- Click the Process Monitor link.
- Use the Process List page to view the status of submitted process requests.
Note: The process has finished successfully when the Run Status column indicates ‘Success.’
- Verify that the expected results were received.