Viewing & Approving Accounting Entries - 16i
Purpose: Use this document to view and approve accounting entries awaiting review within ctcLink.
Audience: Cash/Treasury Manager (Supervisor)
Navigation: Main Menu > Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > View/Approve Entries
- On the Find an Existing Value tab, enter valid value for Business Unit.
- Select Search.
The Status list initially displays the status of accounting entries displayed in the Accounting Entries grid. You ca choose from the following values:
- Error: Entries are in error and must be corrected before posting to General Ledger. Error status can only be set by the Automated Accounting Process.
- Needs Correction: Entries are found to be in error. Needs Correction status (can only be set manually).
- Provisional: Entries passed system verifications, but require visual inspection. You can review the entry and then save it with a new status of Final or Needs Correction.
- Final: Entries are ready to post to the General Ledger
- In the Line column on the Line Detail tab, you can click a link to access the Accounting Entries page for that event.
- Click on the Chartfields tab to view the ChartField values.
- Click on the Additional Details tab to view the Additional Details values.
- Click on the Journal tab to view values.
- Click on the Document Sequencing tab to view document sequencing for the line item.
- Upon the completion of your review, you can change the value in the Status list to Final.
- Click the Status list.
- Click the Final list item.
- Click Save.