Withdrawing a Travel Authorization Before Approval
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to withdraw a Travel Authorization in ctcLink prior to approval
Audience: Financial Staff/Employees
Navigation: Main Menu > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Travel Authorizations > View
- Enter Authorization ID (if known).
- Select the Search button to pull up Travel Authorization or to select one from a list.
- Confirm status says Submitted for Approval.
- Click Withdraw Travel Authorization button.
- Confirm message alerting you that your travel authorization has been withdrawn from the approvers’ queue.
- Select Refresh Approval Status until Status changes to Pending and you see a new entry under Approval History.
- Now you can navigate to Main Menu > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Travel Authorizations > Create/Modify and edit your travel authorization.