Withdrawing an Expense Report before Approval
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to withdraw an Expense Report in ctcLink prior to approval
Audience: Financial Staff/Employees
Navigation: Main Menu > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports> View
- Enter Report ID (if known).
- Select the Search button to pull up Expense report or to select one from a list.
- Confirm status says Submitted for Approval.
- Select the Withdraw Expense Report button.
- Confirm message alerting you that your expense report has been withdrawn from the approvers’ queue.
- Click Refresh Approval Status until Status changes to Pending and you see a new entry under Approval History.
- Now you can navigate to Main Menu > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports > Create/Modify and edit your Expense Report.