Creating a Cash Advance Request - 29b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to create a Cash Advance Request in ctcLink
Audience: Finance Staff
Creating a Cash Advance Request
Navigation: Main Menu > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Cash Advances > Create/Modify
Note: A Cash Advance can also be created at the time of Creating a Travel Expense.
- Depending on your role, the Empl ID will default into the field. If you are authorized to enter a cash advance on behalf of someone else, then you will need to look up the Empl ID first.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Create Cash Advance page, click the Business Purpose dropdown and select appropriate purpose.
- Click Advance Description and enter appropriate information.
- Click the Source dropdown and select appropriate item.
- Enter appropriate information into the Description field.
- Enter the appropriate information into the Amount field.
- Select the checkbox to certify that the advances submitted are accurate and comply with local expense policy.
- Click the Submit Cash Advance button.
- Expense Report Submit Confirm page appears. Click the OK button.
- The Cash Advance Report number has been assigned and forwarded for approval.