Creating a New Expense Report from an Existing Expense Report
Purpose: Use as a reference for how to Create a New Expense Report from an Existing Expense Report
Audience: Finance Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Travel and Expenses > Expense Report > Create/Modify
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter or use the Look Up tool to select your traveler's Empl ID in the Empl ID field.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the An Existing Report option from the Quick Start drop down list.
- Click the GO button to find an existing Expense Report to copy information from.
- Search for and Select the Expense Report you want to copy from. This will copy information into a new, blank Expense Report.
- Click the Save for Later link to Save/Update copied information as necessary.
- Click the Summary and Submit link to submit new Expense Report when completed.