Cancelling a Travel Authorization
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to cancel a Travel Authorization in ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Staff/Employess - user with CTC_EX_APPROVER Role
Navigation: Main Menu > Travel and Expenses > Process Expenses > Cancel Travel Authroizations
- Enter a new Run Control ID by selecting the Add a New Value tab - enter desired Run Control ID name.
- Select the Add button.
- Enter the Business Unit of the Travel Authorization you would like to cancel
- Use the Select Option dropdown menu to choose between Some and All. NOTE: Selecting Some will allow you to utilize the From and To Department and From and To Date criteria to reduce the amount of results in the Travel Authorization List.
- If Select Option is Some, enter the appropriate criteria in the From Department and To fields and/or in the Date From and To fields.
- Select the Search button.
- After selecting Search, the Travel Authorization List will populate with active travel authorizations that fit the above specified criteria.
- Use the Select buttons to check any authorizations to cancel.
- The Accounting Date will default to the current date. If you need the reversal accounting entry to be in a different period, select the Change Accounting Date hyperlink.
- On this page, you can change the Accounting Date.
- Select Return to Cancel Travel Authorization to return to prior parameters page.
- Select Run.
- The Process Scheduler Request page will pop up.
a. Populate Server Name.
b. Validate Process is selected.
c. Retain the default dates of today; or type over with a Run Date and Run Time that are appropriate.
- Select OK.
- Select the Process Monitor hyperlink at the bottom of the screen.
- It will say "Success" when it is complete.
- Select Refresh until it says "Success".
- To review document processing details, select the Detail button.
- Select Save.