Deleting Journals in Mass
Purpose: To delete journals in mass within ctcLink.
Audience: Finance, Financial Specialist
The mass deletion of journals is a very powerful tool and should be limited to only specific individual that meet the college's criteria for their business processes.
Navigation: Main Menu > General Ledger > Journals > Process Journals > Mass Delete Journals
- Enter the Business Unit From and Business Unit To (NOTE: for college uses, it will generally be just one business unit).
- Enter Ledger Group. (Regular journals will normally be Actuals).
- Enter Fiscal Year.
- Select Search (or enter other criteria such as Journal Dates and Source).
- Select the Journal(s) for deletion.
- Select Delete.
- Select Yes.
- A return notice will appear to show deleted journal(s).