Performing an Award Modification - 31f
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for performing an award modification in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
Navigation: Main Menu > Grants > Awards > Award Profile
Performing an Award Modification
- Use the Find an Existing Value tab of the Award Profile page to search for an award:
- If it did not default, enter or select the appropriate business unit in the Business Unit field.
- Enter or select the award number in the Award ID field.
- Click theSearch button.
- Click the Award Modifications hyperlink.
- Click the Period button.
- Use the Award Modification for Period page to add the new award details:
- Click the Add a new row button to add a sequential period.
- Enter supplemental Reference Award Number in the Reference Award Number field if different than original.
- Enter the issue date in the Issue Date field of the supplemental notice.
- Enter the new begin date which should correspond to a date directly following the previous period end date in the BeginDate field.
- Enter new end date as defined on the supplemental award document in the End Date field.
- Enter the increased/decreased amount in the Amount field as defined on the supplemental award document.
- Click the Comment button to enter additional details in the Comment box. Click the OK button when finished.
- Click the Save button.
- Select the Terms tab.
- Enter any new and/or additional terms defined in the supplemental award.
- Select the Milestones tab.
- Enter any new and/or additional milestones needed for the supplemental award.Click on the Save button.