Reviewing Revenue Plans - 31f
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing revenue plans in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
Navigation: Main Menu > Customer Contracts > Review Revenue > Plans
Reviewing Revenue Plans
- Use the Review Revenue – Plan page to define search criteria:
- If it did not default, enter or select the business unit in the Business Unit field.
- If appropriate, enter a specific contract in the Contract field or leave blank to search on all contracts.
- If appropriate, use the Plan Status drop-down button to select a specific revenue plan status or leave blank to search on all revenue plans.
- Leave all the check boxes in both the Method and Fee Type sections selected. This allows for all revenue plans that might be associated to the contract search to appear.
- Click the Search button.
- Review the revenue plans returned from the search.