Program Project Billing - 22
Purpose: Use this document to bill manually outside of the Grants and Contracts module in ctcLink.
- Program Projects are not attached to a contract, therefore billing must be done manually outside of the Grants and Contracts module.
- Program Projects are created in the Project costing module and not in the Grants module.
- Programs projects were created for those items that are in a 145 fund but are not originated from an awarded Grant.
- For more information on how to create a "Program Project", please see the Creating a Project - 31f QRG.
Navigation: Billing > Maintain Bills > Standard Billing
- In the Business Unit field, enter or select a valid Business Unit.
- In the Invoice field, enter NEXT.
- In the Customer field, enter or select a valid customer.
- In the Invoice Date field, enter desired invoice date.
- In the Accounting Date, enter desired Accounting Date.
- Select Add.
- From the Navigation drop down, you can access different tabs.
- Header Note (as below) or you can select a line note.
- Select Navigation to the Line Info 1.
- Select Navigation to the Header-AR Distribution, here you can check the AR distribution.
- Select Navigation to the Acctg-Rev Distribution, you will then need to complete:
PC Business Unit
- Select Navigation to the Line-Project Info, you will need to complete:
The PC Bus Unit
If this section is not complete, you will receive the error shown below.
Below is an example the invoice.
- When you are ready to bill you will need to change the Status from New to Ready (RDY).
Generate the invoice.
Navigation: Billing > Generate Invoices > Non Consolidated > Single Action Invoice