Linking a Document to a Project - 30b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for adding important reference documents to a project in ctcLink.
Audience: College staff responsible for creating and managing projects.
Navigation: Main Menu > Project Costing > Project Definitions > General Information
Linking a Document to a Project
- On the General Information page, enter search criteria on the Find an Existing Value tab to locate the project.
- If it did not default, enter or select the business unit in the Business Unit field.
- Enter the project ID in the Project field.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the Attachments tab.
- Click the Add button within the Document Attachments section to add documents related to the project.
Note: Documents may only be added one at a time.
- On the File Attachment window, click the Browse button.
- Use the Choose File to Upload window to locate your file:
- Navigate to the location on your computer of the file you want to attach and click on the file to populate the File name field.
- Click the Open button.
- Click the Upload button.
- Click the Save button.
Note: While large files may be loaded, it’s recommended to load smaller files and save before attempting to load a large file (10MB+) as it may take some time to upload.
Note: After adding one or more documents, if they should need to be deleted, use the Delete button; or you can view using the View button.