Copying a Purchase Order - 4f
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for copying a Purchase Order from an existing Purchase Order in ctcLink.
Audience: Purchasing Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
Copying a Purchase Order
- Use the Add a New Value tab of the Purchase Order page to add a new value
- If it did not default, enter or select the appropriate business unit in the Business Unit field.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Purchase Order page use the Copy From drop-down button to select the Purchase Order option.
- On the Copy Purchase Order from Purchase Order page, complete the following:
- Enter or select the PO number in the PO ID field of the PO from which you want to copy.
- Click the Search button.
- In the Select PO section, continue to complete the following:
- Select the Select checkbox for the PO ID.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the OK button to acknowledge the message letting you know that you are copying.
- Click the OK button to acknowledge the second message regarding the taxes.
- Review the new PO to ensure that you don’t have any adjustments to quantities or pricing.
- Click the Save button to create the new PO.
Note: The PO ID field now has the PO number assignment.