1099 Withhold to Send Detail Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to review all 1099 reportable transactions before producing the final reports.
Running the 1099 Withhold to Send Detail Report
NOTE: The 1099 Withhold to Send Detail Report lists all the information created by the 1099 reporting process and is a replica of the data in the file that you are sending to the IRS.
Navigation: Suppliers > 1099/Global Withholding > 1099 Reports > 1099 to Send Detail
- Enter an existing Run Control ID.
- Control ID (i.e., WA170_2015).
- Fiscal Year (this is the 1099 reporting year).
- Select Run.
- Click OK.
- Click the Process Monitor until the process runs to "Success".
- Locate report in Report Manager.
- Click on Administration tab.
- Click on APX8056.pdf link.
NOTE: The resulting report is produced in PDF format and is a replica of the data included in the IRS_001.TXT file.