Completing the Enrollment Cancellation Process 21i
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for completing the enrollment cancellation process in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Term Processing > Term Withdrawal/Cancellation
The Student Financials Office needs to run the Enrollment Cancellation process prior to these steps when they are dropping students for non-payment. They will provide the Request ID number to the Records office to complete this process.
- Search for an existing run control or click Add a New Value.
- Input a run control for this process and click the Add button.
- Select the look up on the From Term Withdrawal Request.
- Look for the Request ID number given to you by the Student Financial’s office, the status of this request should be Pending.
- Select the Run button at the top of the page.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Process Monitor link.
- Click Refresh until the Run Status displays Success and the Distribution Status is Posted.
- You can verify the update on the Term Withdrawal tab on the Term History Page.
- Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Student Term Information > Term History