Making a Student Eligible For Enrollment After Enrollment Cancellation or Term Withdrawal 21i
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for making a student eligible for enrollment after enrollment cancellation or Term Withdrawal in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Navigation: Records and Enrollment > Student Term Information > Term History
Use these steps to make a student eligible for enrollment after enrollment has been canceled
- Go to the Term Withdrawal tab
- Scroll to find the career and term that was canceled/withdrawn..
- In the Withdrawal\Cancel drop down, select the blank value
- Click Save
Please note that reversing a Term Withdrawal DOES NOT remove the "W" grades that may have been posted as a part of the Term Withdrawal process.
For Enrollment Cancellation you will need make the student eligible for enrollment again on the Term Activation page.
5. Navigate to the Term Activation page Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Student Term Information > Term Activate a Student
- Re-check the Eligible to Enroll box
- Click Save. The student can now be re-enrolled in classes.
Colleges can also use the Batch Term Activation process to make students eligible to enroll after the Enrollment Cancellation process . On the Process Control tab of the Batch Term Activation process make sure the Eligible to Enroll field is set to Yes. If colleges want to only re-activate specific students, select Student Type: Custom Population on the Selection 1 tab and input IDs and terms on the Custom Population tab. Here is a link to the Batch Term Activation process QRG