Processing Transfer Course Credits - Manual 21j
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for processing course transfer credits manually in ctcLink.
Audience: Transfer Credit Evaluator.
Processing Course Transfer Credits Manually
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Transfer Credit Evaluation > Course Credits - Manual
- On the Course Credits – Manual page, click on the Add a New Value tab and enter information into the following fields:
- Academic Career
- Academic Institution
- Click the Add button.
- On the Transfer Course Entry tab, enter information into the following sections:
- Transfer Credit Model
- Target Information
- Source Information
- Transfer Credit Term
- Incoming Course
- Equivalent Course
- On the Course Credits by Term tab, click the Calculate button.
- Then click the Post button.
- Click the Save button.You have successfully processed course transfer credit models manually!