Processing Transfer Course Credit - Automated 21j
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for processing course transfer credit models with pre-defined rules in ctcLink.
Audience: Transfer Credit Evaluator
Note: External Education information needs to be entered on the External Education page first.
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Transfer Credit Evaluation > Course Credits - Automated
- On the Course Credits page, click the Add a New Value tab and enter information into the following fields:
- Academic Career
- Academic Institution
- Click the Add button.
- On the Transfer Course Details tab, enter information into the following fields:
- Academic Program
- Credit Source Type
- External Org ID
- Data Source
- Articulation Term**
**Please Note that the student must be term activated in the articulation term in order for the credits to post. Please see the Term Activation QRG for further review of term activation.
- Click the Fetch button.
- The external courses will appear and the status will appear as Accepted or No Rule.
- Click the Evaluator Details tab under the Transfer Credit Term section to modify transfer course information.
- Click the Edit Equivalent Course icon. to enter equivalent course information.
- Click on the Transfer Summary tab, click the Calculate button.
- Click the Post button.
- Click the Save button.
- You have successfully processed course transfer credit models with predefined rules.