Processing Other Credit 21j
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for processing other credit in ctcLink
Audience: Transfer Credit Evaluator
Processing Other Credit
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Transfer Credit Evaluation > Other Credits - Manual
- On the Other Credits page, click on the Add a New Value tab and enter information into the following fields:
- Academic Career
- Academic Institution (should default)
- Click the Add button.
- On the Other Credit Detail tab, enter information into the following fields:
- Transcript Level
- Academic Program
- Academic Plan (optional)
- Articulation Term
- Click the Edit Equivalent Course icon
- On the Equivalent Course Information page in the Other Credit section, enter information into the following fields:
- Other Credit
- Long Description
- Other Credit Type
- Evaluation Date
- On the Equivalent Course Information page in the Equivalent Course section, enter information into the following fields:
- Course ID (this will auto-populate most of the rest of the fields)
- Official Grade
- Include in FA WI Stats
- Click the OK button.
- The status will change to Accepted.
- On the Other Credit by Term tab, click Calculate to add this course to the student’s transfer credit statistics and click Post to post the credit to the student’s record.
- The status will change to Posted.
- Click the Save button.You have successfully Processed Other Credit – Manual.