Processing Transfer Test Credit - Manual 21j
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for processing test transfer credits in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Note: Students needs to be term activated in the term the credits are being posted to.
Processing Test Transfer Credit Models
Students need to be termed activated in the term the credits are being posted to.
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Transfer credit Evaluation > Test Credits – Manual
- On the Test Credits - Manual page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- Click the ID lookup icon and select the appropriate ID or enter the ID if known.
- Click the Academic Career drop-down menu and select the appropriate option.
- The Academic Institution field defaults with the user’s assigned institution.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Academic Program lookup icon and select the appropriate program.
- Click the Academic Plan lookup icon and select the appropriate plan.
- Click the Articulation Term lookup icon and select the appropriate term to apply credits.
Note: Students must be term activated in this career for the term to post credits.
- Click the Edit Equivalent Course button.
- Click the Test ID lookup icon and select the appropriate test.
- Click the Component lookup icon and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Data Source drop-down menu and select the appropriate data source.
- Enter the appropriate score in the Test Score field.
- Enter the test date in the Test Date field.
- Enter the percentage in the Percentile field if available.
- Click the Course ID lookup icon and select the appropriate course ID.
Note: The remaining fields default based on transfer credit setup and can be changed as needed.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Test Credit by Term tab. (This tab will display once the OK button is clicked.)
- Click the Calculate button to calculate a student’s transfer credit statistics.
- Click the Post button.
Note: Verify the credits are Posted. Credits in Completed status will not calculate as part of the student’s statistics.