Processing Test Transfer Credit Models Manually 21j
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for processing test transfer credits models manually in ctcLink.
Audience: Transfer Credit Evaluator, Test Center Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Transfer Credit Evaluation > Test Credits - Manual
- On the Test Credits – Manual page, click the Add a New Value tab and enter information into the following fields:
- Academic Career
- Academic Institution
- Click the Add button.
- On the Test Credit Entry tab, enter information into the following fields:
- Model Nbr (will default)
- Transcript Level
- Academic Program
- Academic Plan
- Articulation Term
**Please Note that the student must be term activated in the articulation term in order for the credits to post. Please see the Term Activation QRG for further review of term activation.
- Click the Edit Equivalent Course icon.
- On the Equivalaent Course Information page, enter information into the following fields:
- Test ID
- Data Source
- Test Score
- Test Date
- Percentile (optional)
- Course ID (will default Offer Nbr, Units Transferred, Grading Scheme, Grading Basis)
- Official Grade
- Include in FA WI Stats (optional)
- Click the OK button.
- The Status will change to Accepted.
- On the Test Credit by Term tab, click the Calculate button.
- Click the Post button.
- Click the Save button.
- You have successfully processed test transfer credit models manually.