Assigning and Maintaining Enrollment Appointments for Individual Students - 21h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for assigning and maintaining appointments for individual students in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Term Processing > Appointments > Student Enrollment Appointment
Assigning and Maintaining Appointments for Individual Students
- Enter intended ID, Academic Career, Academic Institution, Term and then select the Search button.
Note: Only Term Activated Terms will be available
- On the Student Enrollment Appointment page, enter the request parameters.
- Session: allows session specific limits to be updated or changed for a specific student. If there is a different Session than intended, click the Add (+) button for a new row and enter the intended Session.
- Appt Block/Appt Nbr: enter or click the Find Appointment link to search for available appointments. Or,
- Enter appropriate search parameters and click Fetch Appointments to view a list.
- Click the Select Appointment button to choose the appropriate appointment.
- This information populates the Student Enrollment Appointment page.
- In the Select Limits for Appointment section, select the Appointment Limits to use for this specific student.
- If the Limit ID option is selected, enter or look up the Limit ID defined at Main Menu Records and Enrollment Term Processing Appointments Appointment Limits Table.
- Select the Save button at the bottom of the screen.