Creating Student Appointment Blocks 21i
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating student appointment blocks in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Term Processing > Appointments > Student Appointment Block
Creating student appointment blocks
- On the Student Appointment Block search page enter the following information.
a. Academic Institution: enter the institution code.
b. Academic Career: enter or look up the appropriate Academic Career.
- Click the Search button and select from the results displayed.
- On the Student Appointment Block page, enter the request parameters to define the student block:
a. Academic Program: students who are active in the specified academic program.
b. Academic Level-Projected: students with this projected academic level.
c. Academic Level-Term Start: students assigned this academic level at the start of the term.
d. Academic Level-Term End: students assigned this academic level at the end of the term.
e. Student Group:students assigned to this student group.
f. Cumulative GPA From: students with at least this specified cumulative GPA.
g. Cumulative GPA To: students who have up to this cumulative GPA.
h. Cumulative Units From: students with at least this amount of total cumulative units.
i. Cumulative Units To: students who have up to this amount of total cumulative unit.
j. Include In Progress Units:select to include in progress units in the cumulative unit totals.
k. Term: Specify the appropriate term then click the Get # Student in Block for number of students matching the parameters specified in step 3.
- On the Processing Priorities tab enter any appropriate Priority Ranking for the Student Appointment Block based on the parameters set in the previous step.
Note: The Assign Appointment process obeys these rankings when assigning enrollment appointments to students. These values can be modified on the Assign Appointments page.
- Additional Student Appointment Blocks can be created by clicking the “+” and repeating steps above for a new selection of students with different parameters.Click the Save button.