Defining Appointment Enrollment Limits 21h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for defining appointment enrollment limits in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff
Appointment Limit IDs are set by career and can be added when Assigning Student Appointments.
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Term Processing Appointments > Appointment Limits Table
- Enter the institution code in the Academic Institution field.
- Enter the appropriate Academic Career.
- Click the Search button.
- If Limits have already been created, scroll or select view all to modify.
- Click the [+] to add a new Appointment Limit ID.
- Enter the Appointment Limit ID.
- Enter a Description.
- Enter corresponding unit limits as needed.
- Click the Save button.