Defining Class Enrollment Blocks 21h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to define class enrollment blocks in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Block Enrollment > Create Class Block
- On the Create Class Block page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter or lookup the Institution code.
- Enter a 5 character code in the Class Enrollment Block field.
Note: Blocks can be made for additional actions such as Drops, Waitlists and Grades based on the Action selected.
- On the Block Enrollment Classes page, enter a long Description and the following required information:
- Term: Enter or select from lookup
- Action: Select “Enroll.”
- Class Nbr: Enter or select from lookup
- All other fields are optional, select Overrides as needed, see below for details.
- Optional: Multiple pages can be added by clicking the + button
- Click the Save button.
To access previously defined student enrollment blocks; navigate to the Block Enroll Merge page with the Add Merge Process link at the bottom of the Block Enrollment Classes page.