Entering Enrollment Requests 21h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering enrollment requests in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Enrollment Request
- On the Enrollment Request page, click the Add a New Value tab.
Note: Previous enrollment requests can be viewed using the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Enter the appropriate information into the following fields:
- ID: Input or Look Up
- Academic Career: Input or Look Up
- Academic Institution: Input your Institution code
- Term: Input or Look Up
Note: Students must be term activated prior to enrollment, if the term cannot be entered or selected, see the QRG on Term Activating a student.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Enrollment Request page select Enroll or Swap Courses in the Action field.
- Select the Wait List Okay checkbox to automatically enroll the student in the wait list if the course is full.
- Enroll: Enter or Look up the Class Nbr (e.g. 5196) or
Swap Courses: to drop one class and add another class; opens a Change To field.
- Select or enter the course being dropped in the Class Nbr field and enter the course being added in the Change To field.
- Additional fields are optional and can be used for overrides as needed. A list of Enrollment Override definitions is included at the end of this document.
- Additional classes can be added for processing at the same time by clicking the “+” to add a new row.
- Click the Submit button.
- Watch the Status next to the Submit button at the top of the page. It will show “Success” or “Errors Found.” If errors are found, scroll to the bottom of the page to review errors. The page can be resubmitted after errors are corrected.