Term Activate an Individual Student 21g, 21h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for term activating a individual student in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Navigation: Main Menu → Records and Enrollment → Student Term Information → Term Activate a Student
- Enter the student ID. (e.g. 201016760)
- Click the Search button.
- Select the Academic Career for the program stack just created.
- If the student is already Term Activated in another program for that term, change the student career number to match the program for enrollment in the term, this should match the career and career number from the program stack added above.
Note: Students can only be Term Activated in one program per term, per career. If the student is a Financial Aid recipient, the term activated program should be the program with FA eligibility.
- If the student does not have term Activation from a program in the term:
- Insert a row by clicking the “+” icon.
- Verify the Academic Institution default value.
- Enter or lookup the Term Value.
- The Eligible to Enroll checkbox will default to checked as long as the program and associated dates and terms have been correctly entered. This allows students to enroll via self-service.
- Click the Save button.